Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
richard richard is offline

Default Testimony to the UN - taken from http://www.un.org/peace/jenin/

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2010 16:55:27 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 01 May 2010 14:53:58 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 01 May 2010 15:01:24 +0100, richard
wrote:

[snip]

Lastly, as I have reiterated over and over, I never claimed the
Israelis were angels but your continuing farce that Hezbollah and
Hamas are just sitting around smoking peace pipes and playing
tiddlywinks when the big bad Israelis suddenly attack because they
have nothing better to do that afternoon is bigoted cow patti.

I don't believe that I have made a single statement about Hamas or Hisbollah. It's all in your imagination.

Every post you make is 'Nazi jews insert hideous claim' while
ignoring every offense and atrocity leading to an inevitable response
any sane nation would be obligated to make and that, in this case,
Hezbollah gleefully asked for. As I mentioned above, you 'not
mentioning it' is nothing more than the standard propaganda tactic of
selective demonization and then you have the gall to claim anyone else
is 'selectively quoting' and 'misleading'. You make Goebbels sound
"fair and balanced."

One can find infinitely more, equally sad or worse, stories of
civilian suffering in every country of WWII but selectively quoting
stories from only one or the other side would hardly reveal which were
the 'Nazis', who started it, or which was 'justified' and neither does
your selective quoting.

Lastly, I don't need to 'quote' the 'plight of the Palestinians' as
that, and flaming bigot propaganda, is the only blooming thing you
ever do. I'm just providing a bit of, as Paul Harvey used to say, "the
rest of the story."

Flipper, Mullens is an out-and-out anti-Semite. Just "delete" him

from your existence. Otherwise you provide him with a forum from

which to spout horse ****.

Yes, I understand but he is, by no means, even remotely close to being
alone and I think it is useful to, at least occasionally, counter some
of the incessant stream of propaganda those types spew.

Indeed, there is a sizeable body of Jewish people of the same opinion:-
http://www.ejpress.org/article/news/43773