Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Quotation of the day

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:32:33 -0800, MassiveProng
wrote:

Nixon squirmed his way into office, and he is responsible for the
deaths of at least 5500 servicemen, when he should have ended the war
several years before it actually did.

He was a criminal piece of ****.

JFK started the war. LBJ escalated it massively. RN ended it. So you
blame RN for the deaths. Logic, I suppose.

He was interviewed on American Interests in the late 80's. Morton Kondrake
asked if he would have sent troops to Vietnam if he was president instead of
JFK. He said, "I wouldn't have had to send troops because I wouldn't have
been involved in the assassination of Diem."

In the final year of 72-73 we lost hundreds, compared to thousands per year
before, because the South Vietnamese forces were able to take over. RN
built them up and forced them to get rid of the corrupt officers. So
Democrats halted their aid and let our allies run out of ammo. If they
hadn't done that the public perception of the war would have been very
different. Democrats didn't want it to be remembered that Nixon fixed the
mess they made.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.