SidKnee

Default Central Heating Quotation

I have received a quotefor a complet new central heating system.

The radiators are optional as K1 or P+ what are the differences?

Sidkney

EricP

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:06:28 GMT, "SidKnee"
babbled like a waterfall and said:

I have received a quotefor a complet new central heating system.

The radiators are optional as K1 or P+ what are the differences?

Sidkney

http://www.inspiredheating.co.uk/radiators.htm
SidKnee

Thnaks Eric

What is the difference price as well as performance between Worcestor 30HE
and 30HE+?

Sidkney

RedOnRed

What is the difference price as well as performance between Worcestor 30HE
and 30HE+?

Sidkney

Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a 30HE model? There's no mention of
it on their web site.

As far as I know they do a 28HE, 29HE & 40HE.

I've just had a WB 28HE fitted.

SidKnee

"RedOnRed" wrote Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a
30HE model? There's no mention of
it on their web site.

They do a 30HE as well as a 30HE+? I need to decide on one of these 2.

Sid

RedOnRed

They do a 30HE as well as a 30HE+? I need to decide on one of these 2.

Sid

Oh yeah, it's a combi...

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/ind...me&con_id=5067