DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Central Heating Quotation (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/103778-central-heating-quotation.html)

SidKnee April 21st 05 11:06 PM

Central Heating Quotation

I have received a quotefor a complet new central heating system.

The radiators are optional as K1 or P+ what are the differences?

Sidkney

EricP April 21st 05 11:28 PM

http://www.inspiredheating.co.uk/radiators.htm

SidKnee April 22nd 05 12:43 PM

Thnaks Eric

What is the difference price as well as performance between Worcestor 30HE
and 30HE+?

Sidkney

RedOnRed April 22nd 05 04:36 PM

What is the difference price as well as performance between Worcestor 30HE
and 30HE+?

Sidkney

Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a 30HE model? There's no mention of
it on their web site.

As far as I know they do a 28HE, 29HE & 40HE.

I've just had a WB 28HE fitted.

SidKnee April 22nd 05 05:23 PM

"RedOnRed" wrote Are you sure Worcester Bosch actually do a
30HE model? There's no mention of
it on their web site.

They do a 30HE as well as a 30HE+? I need to decide on one of these 2.

Sid

RedOnRed April 22nd 05 07:08 PM

They do a 30HE as well as a 30HE+? I need to decide on one of these 2.

Sid

Oh yeah, it's a combi...

http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/ind...me&con_id=5067