Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Must be a liberal!

Attached Thumbnails
Must be a liberal!-unknown-1-jpeg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Michael, what paper was that in?
Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

This is clearly a satanic jewish freemason plot to turn you all gay by
making you eat soy. lol

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/soy-makes-you-gay

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

This is clearly a satanic jewish freemason plot to turn you all gay by
making you eat soy. lol

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/soy-makes-you-gay

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:

Michael, what paper was that in?
Mike

No idea. I got that in an E-mail from a guy in Cleveland, Ohio.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Soylent green?

Jim

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:38:49 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I'm sure that is exactly what the writer thought: that from the store
didn't come from an animal. Hey, is it also true that 'meat' from
McDonalds and Burger King is not from animals either?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the
meat doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I'm sure that is exactly what the writer thought: that from the store
didn't come from an animal. Hey, is it also true that 'meat' from
McDonalds and Burger King is not from animals either?

That depends on the definition of "is." =)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I'm sure that is exactly what the writer thought: that from the store
didn't come from an animal. Hey, is it also true that 'meat' from
McDonalds and Burger King is not from animals either?

At least Wendy's throws in the occasional finger! ;-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

RST Engineering - JIm wrote:

Soylent green?

No. That was made in Hollywood, out of bad actors...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:34:15 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.

If the animal goes straight to 'lights out' or if it has extreme pain
first, the end result is still lights out. Are either inhumane, or are
both such?

So what exactly about a 'factory farm' is so less humane that a man
shooting the animal from a distance where his shot may or may not strike
an instant kill point?

Any **** up in the factory can result in an animal that 'suffers' prior
to its lights out moment.

Any **** up in the field can result in an animal that 'suffers' prior
to its lights out moment.

The instance of occurrence is the same for both.

In fact, I am quite sure that the slaughterhouse has far LESS instances
of suffering taking place.

So I think your claim is about as off the mark as it gets.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:33:16 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

This is clearly a satanic jewish freemason plot to turn you all gay by
making you eat soy. lol

Only a fag would have that bend on their wit.

Now I know all about your position on things for a while back.

All your stupid posts make a little more sense now.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

In fact, I am quite sure that the slaughterhouse has far LESS instances
of suffering taking place.

So I think your claim is about as off the mark as it gets.

So you both agree that slaughter houses are less humain, but Michael
is still 'off mark as ti gets...'?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is clearly a satanic jewish freemason plot to turn you all gay
by making you eat soy. lol

Only a fag would have that bend on their wit.

Now I know all about your position on things for a while back.

All your stupid posts make a little more sense now.

You left out 'retard' this time. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.
Oppie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.
Oppie

Dimbulb is a 'free range' troll. Maybe trolls should be kept in
tiny, hot cages and force fed, like chickens?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:49:56 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.
Oppie

Dimbulb is a 'free range' troll. Maybe trolls should be kept in
tiny, hot cages and force fed, like chickens?

No amount of caging and force-feeding is going to turn Nymbecile into
veal ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"We are a nation of laws"
Which is double-speak for...
"We are a nation of yellow-belly wusses"
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

[...]

Has he got a free range rubber chicken?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Oppie wrote:

[...]

Veal? I was thinking cheap cat food.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

[...]

Do they even make inflatable chickens?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

[...]

Yep. That's Nymbecile's soul mate ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

LOSE the WUSS
BRING BACK BUSH
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

In fact, I am quite sure that the slaughterhouse has far LESS instances
of suffering taking place.

So I think your claim is about as off the mark as it gets.

So you both agree that slaughter houses are less humain, but Michael
is still 'off mark as ti gets...'?

If you could read, you would see that my position is that they have
less instances per 100,000 animals.

And NO, I did NOT agree. I in fact stated that hunting usually results
in OTHER THAN a kill hit. Most cases result in the hunter having to
track the wounded 'kill'. Even if it is only 50 feet that is 50 feet of
suffering that one does NOT see in a slaughterhouse.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

This is clearly a satanic jewish freemason plot to turn you all gay
by making you eat soy. lol

Only a fag would have that bend on their wit.

Now I know all about your position on things for a while back.

All your stupid posts make a little more sense now.

You left out 'retard' this time. lol

All of your retarded posts make a little more sense now, you retard. Is
that better?

I think it is a lot closer to the truth.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:57:10 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message
.. .

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.
Oppie

Ah... I see. Stables, barns, pens... those things are "inhumane"?

OK. I think it does mean that it will be more fatty than a free range
animal, but Kobe Beef tastes the best specifically because it was kept
from doing too much work and we all learned what part of the steak gives
it that added flavor. Now, I am hungry for cow hunks!

That would point toward certain animals having better raising methods
based on taste as opposed to "poor cow didn't get to roam".

I do not feel 'better' because I ate some gamey meat that I knew didn't
get fenced in.

I mainly want cleanliness and no waste. I hate waste.

Just like cash was required to make our civil societies be able to trade
at a distance and is responsible for making the world the great place it
is today...

Good livestock and meat processing is needed to keep societies disease
free, and able to have meat at a reasonable price. (although #2 seems to
have gone right out the window the way they are gouging right now)

We optimize processes to make it better or easier or cheaper for the
masses to have a given demand item, and we keep things clean if and where
that is needed.

When comes to our carnivorous side, we have done a pretty good job of
optimizing and keeping clean raising and slaughtering processes, and I do
not think there are all that many 'atrocities' if any, as far as the
animals themselves go.

When you think about the raw numbers processed, you have step back and
look again. We are not doing too badly in society on the whole,
considering the raw number these days, compared to say the medieval
times, etc. It was pretty nasty back then, and NOBODY cared what the
'poor animal' felt, ever.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.
Oppie

Dimbulb is a 'free range' troll. Maybe trolls should be kept in
tiny, hot cages and force fed, like chickens?

If Terrell acts any more retarded, we may have to search his place for
one of those boxes that Gerrido made so he could listen to the 'other
side' for instructions.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

wrote:

Oppie wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I'm sure that is exactly what the writer thought: that from the store
didn't come from an animal. Hey, is it also true that 'meat' from
McDonalds and Burger King is not from animals either?

At least Wendy's throws in the occasional finger! ;-)

Ssshhh. Don't tell or else everybody will want one too.

Not if they learn that they are troll fingers, not human.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:48:47 -0700, Capt.Cave wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:20:55 -0400, ehsjr
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You can buy meat at the store?!! What'll they think of next!

Problem here, near the border is that you do not know where it friggin
came from. That is scary, considering that I have seen their 'display
cases' down there. I do not even think they are refrigerated.

There is no one to properly educate the masses down there, so they are
forever cutting corners, and the absolutely inadequate Government does
nothing to stop it, mainly because they are too dumb to know that they
should be. This is the problem when you do not have a free society.

Even in government, there is no one around to say "Hey, that ain't
right... do it this way..." like there are here. Not that the young
dopes coming into the workplace now even have enough brains to continue
doing anything, much less doing it right.

I don't know how near the border you are - I'm in Whittier, CA. There's
a discount food store here called "Food4Less", with a Mexican meat section.
One day I spotted some gorgeous ground beef, touted as "85% lean", for
about $2.39/lb, which to me these days seems to be a pretty good price.
So I bought a pound, I made sloppy joes or or beefy mac or something, and
was astonished that when I browned the beef, there was almost no fat in
the skillet. Usually with 85% lean, there's about three tbsp of fat to
skim.

It was quite tasty, and I'm not sick, so it must be OK. Of course, being
the Mexican section, they also had stomachs and tripes and ears and lips
and stuff, which is kinda disgusting (Hank Hill: "They eat the parts of
the animal that you're supposed to throw away!"), but the GB was excellent,
in my not-so-humble estimation.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
[...]

The rubber chicken I bought once at a novelty shop was.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I once had an idea - take a slice of meat that's still "living", put it
in some kind of nutrient solution, and just grow muscle and fat tissue
in big slabs, where you could just slice steaks off the end.

You could even leave the source animal alive!

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the meat
doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I'm sure that is exactly what the writer thought: that from the store
didn't come from an animal. Hey, is it also true that 'meat' from
McDonalds and Burger King is not from animals either?

At least Wendy's throws in the occasional finger! ;-)

Yeah, but there's no real meat in a finger - just skin, bones, and tendons.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:40:05 -0700, RST Engineering - JIm wrote:

Soylent green?

I was once dating some gal, and was over at her place helping her
clean the driveway or something. She had a jug of "Simple Green"
cleaning stuff, and she called it "Soylent Green".

I fell in love. ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the
meat doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I once had an idea - take a slice of meat that's still "living", put
it in some kind of nutrient solution, and just grow muscle and fat
tissue in big slabs, where you could just slice steaks off the end.

You could even leave the source animal alive!

Cheers!
Rich

Good idea. "Chicken Little", _The Space Merchants_, Pohl and Kornbluth,
'58.

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1002

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

news
ian field wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in
message

[...]

Did they sell blow up rubber sheep as well?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

Did they sell blow up rubber sheep as well?

Phil bought them all.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

Has he got a free range rubber chicken?

Do they even make inflatable chickens?

The rubber chicken I bought once at a novelty shop was.

Did they sell blow up rubber sheep as well?

I didn't ask, they didn't tell. ;-) (I only wanted the rubber chicken.)

(BTW, I wasn't the one who inflated the chicken!)

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

From the way that was written, it looks like they think that the
meat doesn't come from an animal because it was 'made at the store'.

I once had an idea - take a slice of meat that's still "living", put
it in some kind of nutrient solution, and just grow muscle and fat
tissue in big slabs, where you could just slice steaks off the end.

You could even leave the source animal alive!

Cheers!
Rich

Good idea. "Chicken Little", _The Space Merchants_, Pohl and Kornbluth,
'58.

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/content.asp?Bnum=1002

OK and some serious biotech in this:

G-585 SF John W. Campbell, The Planeteers / The Ultimate Weapon (1966)

Penton want stragath?