Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Must be a liberal!

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:42:54 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
ian field wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:
"Capt. Cave Man" wrote in message

Humans kill and eat the meat of their kills.

The act is either ALWAYS humane, or it has always not been so. There
are no distinctions just because someone else uses a different manner
of
death. Death is death. Us merely killing them not humane? That is
the
argument of some. I happen to like steak, and other cuts of meat from
various critters large and small.
snip

I was referring not only to the slaughter but the way that animals are
kept
on these large farms. I'd rather have 'free range' meat that is a bit
tougher and know that the animal was able to have some quality of life.

Dimbulb is a 'free range' troll. Maybe trolls should be kept in
tiny, hot cages and force fed, like chickens?

Has he got a free range rubber chicken?

Do they even make inflatable chickens?

The rubber chicken I bought once at a novelty shop was.

Cheers!
Rich