Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Capt. Cave Man Capt. Cave Man is offline

Default Must be a liberal!

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 08:49:39 -0400, PeterD wrote:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:40:38 -0700, Capt. Cave Man
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:34:15 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Sure, the factory farms are so much more humane... NOT!

In fact, I am quite sure that the slaughterhouse has far LESS instances
of suffering taking place.

So I think your claim is about as off the mark as it gets.

So you both agree that slaughter houses are less humain, but Michael
is still 'off mark as ti gets...'?

If you could read, you would see that my position is that they have
less instances per 100,000 animals.

And NO, I did NOT agree. I in fact stated that hunting usually results
in OTHER THAN a kill hit. Most cases result in the hunter having to
track the wounded 'kill'. Even if it is only 50 feet that is 50 feet of
suffering that one does NOT see in a slaughterhouse.