Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Bwahahahahaha...

Bwahahahahaha...

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/292090.asp

Vote for Obama and get screwed for the privilege ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

First they came for the people making over $250,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Next they came for the people making over $150,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Then they came for me, but there was no one left to say anything.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:37:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Bwahahahahaha...

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/292090.asp

Vote for Obama and get screwed for the privilege ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Make that...

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/0...al-bankruptcy/

the original URL has been killed, probably by Obama ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

First they came for the people making over $250,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Next they came for the people making over $150,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Then they came for me, but there was no one left to say anything.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Bwahahahahaha...

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/292090.asp

Vote for Obama and get screwed for the privilege ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Told ya so.

And since he's specifically talking about 'coal' people don't realize
his 'worse than everyone else in the world' cap and trade plan will
destroy electricity from natural gas too because CO2 is CO2 no matter
where it comes from. That comes to crippling 70% of current
electricity production.

Btw, it won't 'bankrupt' the utilities. It'll bankrupt the people
because they'll have to pay it or go back to wood stoves and
fireplaces for heating, if the enviro freaks don't kill you for
chopping down a tree.

Get revenge... chop down an enviro-freak ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:18:28 -0600, flipper wrote:

wrote:

Bwahahahahaha...

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/292090.asp

Vote for Obama and get screwed for the privilege ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Told ya so.

And since he's specifically talking about 'coal' people don't realize
his 'worse than everyone else in the world' cap and trade plan will
destroy electricity from natural gas too because CO2 is CO2 no matter
where it comes from. That comes to crippling 70% of current
electricity production.

Btw, it won't 'bankrupt' the utilities. It'll bankrupt the people
because they'll have to pay it or go back to wood stoves and
fireplaces for heating, if the enviro freaks don't kill you for
chopping down a tree.

Get revenge... chop down an enviro-freak ;-)

Btw, the entire interview is here

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=23636

Something else he addresses is nuclear, but no one is talking about
it, and it's another example of his charlatanism.

You may recall he said he's 'for' nuclear power. Except, as he
explains in this interview, it's his opinion we don't know how to
process and store the waste so nuclear power is not something for
'now'. (He speaks of 'maybe' sometime in the future 'if' technology
figures out a way to deal with it)

Well, it's disingenuous as hell to say your 'for' something 'except in
my opinion it's not practical' so you won't get it even though he's
'for' it. Especially when one doesn't include the 'except' part in
their flowery bull****.

Btw, he does mention, as I mentioned above, that the cap and trade
includes natural gas.

So that takes out coal and gas... and nuclear.

...Jim Thompson

Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline,
can you Obama voters?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline,
can you Obama voters?

You keep forgetting, Jim, that Obama's gonna tax you so and give "rebates" to
those who vote for him such that their gas is effectively $0.39/gallon...
kinda like Venezuela... :-)

Good luck tomorrow...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:44:18 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline,
can you Obama voters?

You keep forgetting, Jim, that Obama's gonna tax you so and give "rebates" to
those who vote for him such that their gas is effectively $0.39/gallon...
kinda like Venezuela... :-)

He ain't gonna tax me. I'll just stop working or figure out ways to
defer income.

Good luck tomorrow...

Thanks! We need it ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress
discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Bwahahahahaha... TWICE in One Day

Obama wants a Civilian Security Force...

Sounds like enlisting your kids to rat on Mom and Dad :-(

Figures.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

First they came for the people making over $250,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Next they came for the people making over $150,000 a year,
but I didn't say anything.

Then they came for me, but there was no one left to say anything.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:04:17 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Obama wants a Civilian Security Force...

Sounds like enlisting your kids to rat on Mom and Dad :-(

Figures.

...Jim Thompson

To fix this country, we need to keep kids away from their older
brothers and sisters. That way, we can give those kids back their
values. Parents are the main problem today. Most are too goddamned lazy
to keep their kids IN the house, and make them study and like it, and
HELP them to learn. When they do start going out, make sure it is a
supervised activity for the first few years at least.

Second, we need the cops to learn how to use their balls and start going
after these gang members, and that includes those that are growing
elderly. It's a goddamned shame that they get TV shows and get to write
books about their goddamned murderous lifestyles, and our society is
stupid enough to give them a living for having done it. That means that
gangs are proliferant. SO **** it, the war IS coming.

Put me in office, I'll be the trigger. Hell, I AM the trigger. This
society needs to wake the **** up.

You all spent decades building the goddamned gun, well good ****ing
luck when it goes off in your faces. This gang thing is far bigger than
the border insurgency, which ranks a close second.

It's time to shake down the range, and get rid of the ****ing
contraband keeping this country from being civil. All you gun toting,
criminal mother****ers (gang boy retards) should be spending life on an
island somewhere. Somewhere where you can all kill each other.

It is time for us intelligent Americans to put their foot down and get
these law enforcement pussies to start cracking down on these gang boy
retards. Gun and knife crimes should mean life sentences. Period. You
put a gun in someone's face, you never get to step foot on free soil ever
again. Period! There are far better things than license plates that we
can get these low lifes to do when they **** up.

Put them on bikes and let them generate power! Bwuahahahahahahahahah!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:27:03 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:44:18 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline, can
you Obama voters?

You keep forgetting, Jim, that Obama's gonna tax you so and give
"rebates" to those who vote for him such that their gas is effectively
$0.39/gallon... kinda like Venezuela... :-)

He ain't gonna tax me. I'll just stop working or figure out ways to defer
income.

The Obama civilian national security force will come visit you and demand
you design the obedience chip. If Obama has his way they will have the
guns and you will have rocks you can throw back.

From his July speech in Colorado:

We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the
national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian
national security force that's just as powerful,just as strong, just as
well funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s

All you guys who thought Bush was doing a end run around Posse
Comitatus better be really damned worried. This grand vision
would create a new "military" for Ayers to have fun with.

Good luck tomorrow...

Thanks! We need it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

What kind of drugs are you on, Ultimate_Puke?

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

"If you wish to forget anything on the
spot, make a note that this thing is to
be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:04:42 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

What kind of drugs are you on, Ultimate_Puke?

**** you, you top posting, retarded piece of Usenet ****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

What kind of drugs are you on, Ultimate_Puke?

**** you, you top posting, retarded piece of Usenet ****.

The Defense rests its case. ;-)

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics
http://www.garberstreet.com

"If you wish to forget anything on the
spot, make a note that this thing is to
be remembered." (Edgar Allen Poe)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

What kind of drugs are you on, Ultimate_Puke?

**** you, you top posting, retarded piece of Usenet ****.

The Defense rests its case. ;-)

You are not any defense, you retarded twit. You had/have no case, you
retarded twit.

Get a life, you useless piece of ****.

Grow the **** up, you retarded twit.

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics

One of the most lame pieces of **** to post in the group.

Snipped retarded link posted by the lame ****ing retard, Garber.

**** you, Billy boy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message ...

One of the most lame pieces of **** to post in the group.

Snipped retarded link posted by the lame ****ing retard, Garber.

**** you, Billy boy.

Are you a dork, requiring anonimity in all groups,
or merely this one?

I see why no one reaponds to you, though, as I will
join them after this. You are not worth the bandwidth
wasted on you so far at all.

Re-read your original response to Jim in this thread,
and look at it objectively, if you are able to, that
is, and you'll see why I asked you the question I did.

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:25:09 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message ...

One of the most lame pieces of **** to post in the group.

Snipped retarded link posted by the lame ****ing retard, Garber.

**** you, Billy boy.

Are you a dork,

No, but you certainly are.

requiring anonimity in all groups,
or merely this one?

You're an idiot.

I see why no one reaponds to you,

Likely because there is no such word.

though, as I will
join them after this.

You're an idiot... as well as a pussy.

You are not worth the bandwidth
wasted on you so far at all.

As if your petty, E-1 grade, unqualified, unsolicited, unprofessional,
pathetic,childish assessment means a goddamned thing to anyone.

Re-read your original response to Jim

**** you. I know what I wrote.

in this thread,
and look at it objectively,

Eat **** and die, idiot.

if you are able to,

As if your assessments mean a ****ing thing.

that
is, and you'll see why I asked you the question I did.

You didn't ask a question, you were deliberately "prodding".

So like I said... **** YOU, IDIOT!

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics

Yeah, the total piece of **** from the **** house that is worse than
Radio Shack. Goddamned PA retard. You probably voted for the Obama
retard too.

I hope the economy ****s you. Maybe you'll ****ing wake up.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Have you tried lying down in a darkened room?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

UltimatePatriot wrote:

Parents are the main problem today.

You mean UNEDUCATED (or poorly educated) parents with no sense of values
(whether moral or simple common sense). We have it in the UK too now.

Rx: remove ALL 'soap opera', confrotational and violent TV. Re-introduce
educational TV. BBC's Reith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Re...st_Baron_Reith

" 'Reithianism' is Reith's legacy in broadcasting. The principles of
Reithianism are said to consider all viewers equally and offer high standards
in public service, probity, and universality. It is contrary to the
free-market approach of broadcasting, this is shown by attracting commercial
television viewers from higher social groups and by gaining them attracts
advertising revenue.

Criticisms of Reithianism are that it could be Establishment-minded, elitist,
and monocultural. "

I'd prefer elitism to the rule of the mob !

said it all when he said the job of the BBC was to 'inform, educate and
entertain'. Entertain comes last and shouldn't include rivers of blood or
racial sterotypical criminal behaviour..

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Have you tried communicating in a less off the ****ing wall manner?

Better yet... have you tried stepping off of a nice, tall bridge?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

Nurse!!

Strait jacket please!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

[...]

It appears that your Lithium dose is wearing off.

Strait jacket please!

Sorry, you cannot request a straight jacket for yourself. It can only
be prescribed by your doctor.

Got any more retarded baby bull****, little boy?