Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Bwahahahahaha... TWICE in One Day

UltimatePatriot wrote:

Parents are the main problem today.

You mean UNEDUCATED (or poorly educated) parents with no sense of values
(whether moral or simple common sense). We have it in the UK too now.

Rx: remove ALL 'soap opera', confrotational and violent TV. Re-introduce
educational TV. BBC's Reith
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Re...st_Baron_Reith

" 'Reithianism' is Reith's legacy in broadcasting. The principles of
Reithianism are said to consider all viewers equally and offer high standards
in public service, probity, and universality. It is contrary to the
free-market approach of broadcasting, this is shown by attracting commercial
television viewers from higher social groups and by gaining them attracts
advertising revenue.

Criticisms of Reithianism are that it could be Establishment-minded, elitist,
and monocultural. "

I'd prefer elitism to the rule of the mob !

said it all when he said the job of the BBC was to 'inform, educate and
entertain'. Entertain comes last and shouldn't include rivers of blood or
racial sterotypical criminal behaviour..

Graham