Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Bwahahahahaha...

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:44:18 -0800, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline,
can you Obama voters?

You keep forgetting, Jim, that Obama's gonna tax you so and give "rebates" to
those who vote for him such that their gas is effectively $0.39/gallon...
kinda like Venezuela... :-)

He ain't gonna tax me. I'll just stop working or figure out ways to
defer income.

Good luck tomorrow...

Thanks! We need it ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress
discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville