Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Pomegranate Bastard Pomegranate Bastard is offline

Default Bwahahahahaha... TWICE in One Day

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 19:55:11 -0800, Corbomite Carrie
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 20:25:09 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message ...

One of the most lame pieces of **** to post in the group.

Snipped retarded link posted by the lame ****ing retard, Garber.

**** you, Billy boy.

Are you a dork,

No, but you certainly are.

requiring anonimity in all groups,
or merely this one?

You're an idiot.

I see why no one reaponds to you,

Likely because there is no such word.

though, as I will
join them after this.

You're an idiot... as well as a pussy.

You are not worth the bandwidth
wasted on you so far at all.

As if your petty, E-1 grade, unqualified, unsolicited, unprofessional,
pathetic,childish assessment means a goddamned thing to anyone.

Re-read your original response to Jim

**** you. I know what I wrote.

in this thread,
and look at it objectively,

Eat **** and die, idiot.

if you are able to,

As if your assessments mean a ****ing thing.

that
is, and you'll see why I asked you the question I did.

You didn't ask a question, you were deliberately "prodding".

So like I said... **** YOU, IDIOT!

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics

Yeah, the total piece of **** from the **** house that is worse than
Radio Shack. Goddamned PA retard. You probably voted for the Obama
retard too.

I hope the economy ****s you. Maybe you'll ****ing wake up.

Nurse!!

Strait jacket please!