Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Bwahahahahaha...

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:18:28 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 15:57:26 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:19:26 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:37:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Bwahahahahaha...

http://www.kxmb.com/News/Nation/292090.asp

Vote for Obama and get screwed for the privilege ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Told ya so.

And since he's specifically talking about 'coal' people don't realize
his 'worse than everyone else in the world' cap and trade plan will
destroy electricity from natural gas too because CO2 is CO2 no matter
where it comes from. That comes to crippling 70% of current
electricity production.

Btw, it won't 'bankrupt' the utilities. It'll bankrupt the people
because they'll have to pay it or go back to wood stoves and
fireplaces for heating, if the enviro freaks don't kill you for
chopping down a tree.

Get revenge... chop down an enviro-freak ;-)

Btw, the entire interview is here

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=23636

Something else he addresses is nuclear, but no one is talking about
it, and it's another example of his charlatanism.

You may recall he said he's 'for' nuclear power. Except, as he
explains in this interview, it's his opinion we don't know how to
process and store the waste so nuclear power is not something for
'now'. (He speaks of 'maybe' sometime in the future 'if' technology
figures out a way to deal with it)

Well, it's disingenuous as hell to say your 'for' something 'except in
my opinion it's not practical' so you won't get it even though he's
'for' it. Especially when one doesn't include the 'except' part in
their flowery bull****.

Btw, he does mention, as I mentioned above, that the cap and trade
includes natural gas.

So that takes out coal and gas... and nuclear.

...Jim Thompson

Which means oil prices will sky-rocket. If you voted for Obama you
deserve it. I work at home, so I can tolerate $10/gallon gasoline,
can you Obama voters?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.