Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default For "Eeyore" - SurpriseAhmed.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
For "Eeyore" - SurpriseAhmed.jpg-surpriseahmed-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

LOL !

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:05:56 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

MOST EXCELLENT !-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by lighting
rod instead of rifles...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

So that's the "Christian Soldiers" I used to sing about in school!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:55:43 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:12:39 -0500, "William Hayes"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

[Image]

Probably my favourite of the infamous Danish cartoons of Mohammed.

Graham

Attached Thumbnails
For "Eeyore" - SurpriseAhmed.jpg-islm_cartoon_1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson

If everyone will list his various aliases and offensive message ID's,
I'll submit them, in bulk, to the main Cox offices here in Phoenix. I
can probably use some of Arizona's twisted laws about obscenities
against him ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:13:13 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
om...

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson

If everyone will list his various aliases and offensive message ID's,
I'll submit them, in bulk, to the main Cox offices here in Phoenix. I
can probably use some of Arizona's twisted laws about obscenities
against him ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ever heard of free speech, you retarded unamerican ****?

If you want to go to the public square and rant, go ahead.

If you want to keep up your juvenile tirades here, I _will_ take you
down. Go ahead and test me ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:36:09 -0700, Corbomite Carrie
wrote:

news:qq32u39rrjivconpj2g3s9gbk3duu9cmr6@4ax .com...

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson

If everyone will list his various aliases and offensive message ID's,
I'll submit them, in bulk, to the main Cox offices here in Phoenix. I
can probably use some of Arizona's twisted laws about obscenities
against him ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ever heard of free speech, you retarded unamerican ****?

If you want to go to the public square and rant, go ahead.

If you want to keep up your juvenile tirades here, I _will_ take you
down. Go ahead and test me ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Bull****, you retarded ****. Give it your best shot. Your complaints
will be ignored. Wanna make a Vegas bet? Put your house up, you
retarded ****. You seem so confident. Put your money where your pussy
boy mouth is.

Even better, I'll just jump onto one of the many open WLAN ports around
here, and you won't have enough time left in your pathetic, retarded life
to keep up. I hope you ****ing croak on the same day that your butt
buddy TerrellTard does. Both, in a very painful manner.

Both of you retarded ****s are far worse than I am or ever have been or
ever could be.

Come on, boy. Give it a try.

As appropriate, this post was flagged as TURD.

Gotcha, *******o ;-)

You may find yourself in a law suit
where you are the target.

You are so-o-o-o-o lame you can't read. What folks comprise 10% of my
clientele? VERY expensive lawyers.

Are you sure that you know the count of folks
here that think you are a piece of ****?

May be, but you're the TURD ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

As appropriate, this post was flagged as TURD.

Gotcha, *******o ;-)

You are so-o-o-o-o lame you can't read. What folks comprise 10% of my
clientele? VERY expensive lawyers.

May be, but you're the TURD ;-)

Let's hear from everyone who is in support of dimbulb. Sockpupets
don't count.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 3/19/08 5:46 PM, in article ,
"UltimatePatriot" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:34:31 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 3/19/08 12:16 PM, in article
,
"UltimatePatriot" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:26:02 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 3/19/08 8:55 AM, in article
,

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by
lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

IMHO, you made a typical (for you) stupid mistake. IMHO may mean Honest or
Humble.

As you may have observed, I'm about as un-humble as they come, but
generally
Honest. I don't have many Humble opinions, but I do have Honest ones.
IMHO
you were (typically) unfair to "Billy."

If you had any brains, or real "honest" opinions, you would look at
"Billy"'s recent post history.

He stalks my posts, and he posts edited replies.

He is a childish 56 year old ****tard, and you're a goddamned idiotic
retard if you cannot see what he was doing.

Why would I need to look at his post history, dumb one? You quoted what he
posted that you were commenting on. Can't follow a train of thought can
you?!!

You're an idiot. You stood behind him not knowing anything of his
recent behavior, you stupid ****tard.

Every post he has made carries "quoted" text that has been edited by
him.

Can you really be so goddamned retarded that you do not see that as
being pre-adolescent juvenile behavior?

You're the dumb one, you stupid ****tard.

You don't make your points very well, spouting them between vituperative
filth.

Everything about you says you're a low-life, ignorant fool who is acting his
mental age.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Don Bowey wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Along with his sub-prime IQ.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

OOOhhhh now you've done it, they will virtually bomb us all for sure!

*
\

/---\
/ \
( )
\ /
\---/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:18:14 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

[snip]

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson

Sorry, chump. Cox does not listen to complaints that have no basis in
fact.

Cox doesn't take kindly to ****heads like you who abuse Usenet by morphing
nick names to evade kill filters. AAMOF it was just last month that
another UltimateIdiot like you lost his cox.net posting privs because he
thought he could do anything he wanted to do including morphing two or
three times a day and nothing would happen (very similar to your thinking).

Personally I couldn't give a flying **** what idiotic things you spew as
long as you can be recognized and ignored. When that becomes a problem,
I can promise you that you'll lose your Usenet access if just a few
complain because that's all it took before. So just stick to one
recognizable nick name please.

UltimateIdiot doesn't seem to understand that the NNTP-Posting-Host is
his personal ID; nor how Cox will respond when I provide them with all
the copies of all his postings, with headers, for many weeks.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

http://www.analog-innovations.com | 1962 |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
. ..

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by
lighting
rod instead of rifles...

I do not have a humble opinion, I am retarded ****.

Take my money, Billy.

There you go insisting, again.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Corbomite Carrie" wrote in message

Bull****, I am a retarded ****. Give it your best shot. Your complaints
will be ignored. Wanna make a Vegas bet?

Wanna make a Mark Sidell bet ?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:47:13 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

You are so-o-o-o-o lame you can't read. What folks comprise 10% of my
clientele? VERY expensive lawyers.

I am a Whoopie ****in doo, idiot.

I understand people from Georgia are like that.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by
lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

IMHO, you made a typical (for you) stupid mistake. IMHO may mean Honest
or
Humble.

As you may have observed, I'm about as un-humble as they come, but
generally
Honest. I don't have many Humble opinions, but I do have Honest ones.
IMHO
you were (typically) unfair to "Billy."

If you had any brains, or real "honest" opinions, you would look at
"Billy"'s recent post history.

Try not to laugh.

He stalks my posts, and he posts edited replies.

Which ignores the obvious, "It takes one to know one."

He is a childish 56 year old ****tard, and you're a goddamned idiotic
retard if you cannot see what he was doing.

Which tells me, you are a childish 56 year old snip retard who can't see
what he is doing, from Atlanta Georgia (or nearby).
Don't watch 'Are you smarter than a 5th grader", Wouldn't want you to feel
like a 'redneck'.
Wait... do you know Larry the Cable Guy ?? Can you get me a couple of
tickets to his next show ???

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Don Bowey" wrote in message

Everything about you says you're a low-life, ignorant fool who is acting
his
mental age.

You went and spilt the beans....

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 02:23:06 -0500, "William Hayes"
wrote:

He stalks my posts, and he posts edited replies.

Which ignores the obvious, "It takes one to know one."

Nor have I, unlike you, made a false report to your ISP.

Your ISP has told me who you are.

(that made me laugh hard, BTW)

I'm glad you can laugh.

They will not be taking any action for your retarded, baseless behavior.

Depends on how you define 'taking any action'.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 06:53:47 -0500, "William Hayes"
wrote:
Which ignores the obvious, "It takes one to know one."
Nor have I, unlike you, made a false report to your ISP.

Your ISP has told me who you are.
(that made me laugh hard, BTW)

I'm glad you can laugh.
They will not be taking any action for your retarded, baseless behavior.

Depends on how you define 'taking any action'.

Better watch out Hayes boy.

You are going to be Santa Claus ?

I will find myself in a suit

Orange is your color.

I am a stalking piece of ****.

Will Liberal Lying Social Democrats never learn . . .
[DejaQ Twit Filter Engaged]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

on Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:41:48 -0700 UltimatePatriot
wrote in Message id:
:

wrote:
Which ignores the obvious, "It takes one to know one."
Nor have I, unlike you, made a false report to your ISP.
Your ISP has told me who you are.
(that made me laugh hard, BTW)
I'm glad you can laugh.
They will not be taking any action for your retarded, baseless behavior.
Depends on how you define 'taking any action'.

Better watch out Hayes boy.

You are going to be Santa Claus ?

I will find myself in a suit

Orange is your color.

I am a stalking piece of ****.

Will Liberal Lying Social Democrats never learn . . .
[DejaQ Twit Filter Engaged]

Come on, pussy boy. Post my name, which you claimed to know.

Dip****? Cockgobbler? Pinhead?

See what happens.

You'll cry?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Fuchhaed wrote:

You'll cry?

He'll spike your foot with his stiletto, and slug you with his purse.
Watch out for the long fingernails. No one knows what the green stuff
under them is.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Meat Plow wrote:

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 16:15:49 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Fuchhaed wrote:

You'll cry?

He'll spike your foot with his stiletto, and slug you with his purse.
Watch out for the long fingernails. No one knows what the green stuff
under them is.

He might also hit you with his massive pool stick then force you to watch
The Devil Wears Prada on his massive 32" LCD tv.

heh

The only thing he has that is massive is his thick skull.