Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default For "Eeyore" - SurpriseAhmed.jpg

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:18:14 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

[snip]

It's time for you (UltimatePatriot) to take a hike, assisted...

...Jim Thompson

Sorry, chump. Cox does not listen to complaints that have no basis in
fact.

Cox doesn't take kindly to ****heads like you who abuse Usenet by morphing
nick names to evade kill filters. AAMOF it was just last month that
another UltimateIdiot like you lost his cox.net posting privs because he
thought he could do anything he wanted to do including morphing two or
three times a day and nothing would happen (very similar to your thinking).

Personally I couldn't give a flying **** what idiotic things you spew as
long as you can be recognized and ignored. When that becomes a problem,
I can promise you that you'll lose your Usenet access if just a few
complain because that's all it took before. So just stick to one
recognizable nick name please.

UltimateIdiot doesn't seem to understand that the NNTP-Posting-Host is
his personal ID; nor how Cox will respond when I provide them with all
the copies of all his postings, with headers, for many weeks.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |