Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Don Bowey Don Bowey is offline

Default For "Eeyore" - SurpriseAhmed.jpg

On 3/19/08 12:16 PM, in article ,
"UltimatePatriot" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:26:02 -0700, Don Bowey wrote:

On 3/19/08 8:55 AM, in article
,
"UltimatePatriot" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:12:39 -0500, "William Hayes"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message

After getting off the floor LMAO, IMHO I'd go with cattle prods by
lighting
rod instead of rifles...

You do not have a humble opinion, you retarded ****.

Take a hike, Billy.

IMHO, you made a typical (for you) stupid mistake. IMHO may mean Honest or
Humble.

As you may have observed, I'm about as un-humble as they come, but generally
Honest. I don't have many Humble opinions, but I do have Honest ones. IMHO
you were (typically) unfair to "Billy."

If you had any brains, or real "honest" opinions, you would look at
"Billy"'s recent post history.

He stalks my posts, and he posts edited replies.

He is a childish 56 year old ****tard, and you're a goddamned idiotic
retard if you cannot see what he was doing.

Why would I need to look at his post history, dumb one? You quoted what he
posted that you were commenting on. Can't follow a train of thought can
you?!!