Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default On good authority...

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Did the bad NYT **** on your man ???

Poor baby.

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:59:15 -0700, donald
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Did the bad NYT **** on your man ???

Poor baby.

donald

One hit piece deserves another.

However it looks like it will end up being helpful to "my man".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

You've been warned time and time again: Don't turn around.

--
Paul Hovnanian
It is not enough to succeed. Others must fail. -- Gore Vidal

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:45:14 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

You've got that right, Jim. I'm a Democrat (well, a moderate
Democrat, anyway) and that even p*ssed *me* off! I've been ranting
about that to my friends since yesterday afternoon.

Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:26:07 -0600, flipper wrote:

wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

You've got that right, Jim. I'm a Democrat (well, a moderate
Democrat, anyway) and that even p*ssed *me* off! I've been ranting
about that to my friends since yesterday afternoon.

Tom

You, Sir, are an honorable man and I tip my hat.

Thank you.

As I see it, there's no room in this world for either yellow
journalism or political smears. I'm exceedingly disappointed in a
newspaper I formerly respected.

Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's a damned lie- makes you a liar. Yeah, I'm talking to you...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:05:43 -0500, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's a damned lie- makes you a liar. Yeah, I'm talking to you...

Fred, You really ought to try harder to keep up. I paraphrased the
NYT article, based upon an "anonymous source".

Of course all of you leftist weenies decided I was a homophobe instead
of realizing my intent to pun the NYT article.

You people are truly ignorant. But I guess that's why you vote
DemocRAT.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's a damned lie- makes you a liar. Yeah, I'm talking to you...

Fred, You really ought to try harder to keep up. I paraphrased the
NYT article, based upon an "anonymous source".

Of course all of you leftist weenies decided I was a homophobe instead
of realizing my intent to pun the NYT article.

You people are truly ignorant. But I guess that's why you vote
DemocRAT.

...Jim Thompson

I picked up on what you were saying, not quite as stupid as you think I
am, close but not there. And I kind of like McCain and his wild side,
but isn't this sex charge the same thing the Bush campaign used against
him 2000 or so?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

I'm not sure if it is or not. I thought the present NYT thing was
based on a supposed 2003 incident.

And it appears that nothing more substantial than McCain's staff
warning the lobbyist to stop coming on to McCain.

I don't see McCain as a philanderer, but he does have a really mean
temper... he'd be a real kick-ass President... and he's hired Bob
Bennett to kick the NYT's ass.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

OK. What really got Thompson going now?

All I can see is that the NYT wrote a story about McCain being warned
about the appearance of a conflict of interest in his dealings with a
lobbyist ........ during his last campaign for president (old news by
now).

--
Paul Hovnanian
Procrastinators: The leaders for tomorrow.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

OK. What really got Thompson going now?

Does he *need* anything to get him going ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

OK. What really got Thompson going now?

Does he *need* anything to get him going ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

OK. What really got Thompson going now?

Does he *need* anything to get him going ?

An ignorant post from a pathetic Euroweenie usually does the trick,
Donkey.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:19:13 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

OK. What really got Thompson going now?

Does he *need* anything to get him going ?

---
Always trying to make trouble, aren't you, dumb ass?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

Wasn't it predictable? I knew this was coming. McCain is the media's
darling only because he undermines other Republicans, so the love affair
lasted as long as the primaries lasted. Now that he's running against
Democrats it's open season on him, and everything from his temper to the
Keating scandal will soon become part of the "news".

I know you don't think much of Limbaugh, but political machinations are the
thing he understands. He also saw this coming. For a few weeks before this
development we heard the media asking why, oh why, doesn't Limbaugh like
McCain. What two-faced morons.

It happened the other way when the NYT broke the Whitewater story during the
'92 primary. TV news also covered it at that time, but in the general
election of '92 they hardly mentioned it.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.