Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso Tom Del Rosso is offline

Default On good authority...

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

Wasn't it predictable? I knew this was coming. McCain is the media's
darling only because he undermines other Republicans, so the love affair
lasted as long as the primaries lasted. Now that he's running against
Democrats it's open season on him, and everything from his temper to the
Keating scandal will soon become part of the "news".

I know you don't think much of Limbaugh, but political machinations are the
thing he understands. He also saw this coming. For a few weeks before this
development we heard the media asking why, oh why, doesn't Limbaugh like
McCain. What two-faced morons.

It happened the other way when the NYT broke the Whitewater story during the
'92 primary. TV news also covered it at that time, but in the general
election of '92 they hardly mentioned it.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.