Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Fred Bloggs Fred Bloggs is offline

Default On good authority...

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:05:43 -0500, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's a damned lie- makes you a liar. Yeah, I'm talking to you...

Fred, You really ought to try harder to keep up. I paraphrased the
NYT article, based upon an "anonymous source".

Of course all of you leftist weenies decided I was a homophobe instead
of realizing my intent to pun the NYT article.

You people are truly ignorant. But I guess that's why you vote
DemocRAT.

...Jim Thompson

I picked up on what you were saying, not quite as stupid as you think I
am, close but not there. And I kind of like McCain and his wild side,
but isn't this sex charge the same thing the Bush campaign used against
him 2000 or so?