Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default On good authority...

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:33:18 -0500, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:05:43 -0500, Fred Bloggs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

I have it on good authority, from a source that prefers to stay
anonymous, that all the editors of the New York Times are queers of
the finest leftist weenie variety ;-)

...Jim Thompson

That's a damned lie- makes you a liar. Yeah, I'm talking to you...

Fred, You really ought to try harder to keep up. I paraphrased the
NYT article, based upon an "anonymous source".

Of course all of you leftist weenies decided I was a homophobe instead
of realizing my intent to pun the NYT article.

You people are truly ignorant. But I guess that's why you vote
DemocRAT.

...Jim Thompson

I picked up on what you were saying, not quite as stupid as you think I
am, close but not there. And I kind of like McCain and his wild side,
but isn't this sex charge the same thing the Bush campaign used against
him 2000 or so?

I'm not sure if it is or not. I thought the present NYT thing was
based on a supposed 2003 incident.

And it appears that nothing more substantial than McCain's staff
warning the lobbyist to stop coming on to McCain.

I don't see McCain as a philanderer, but he does have a really mean
temper... he'd be a real kick-ass President... and he's hired Bob
Bennett to kick the NYT's ass.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |