Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Happy Thanksgiving

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:35:08 GMT, "Lord Garth"
wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

How will you do the turkey? I'll do it in the Weber, using charcoal,
mesquite and all that.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Happy Thanksgiving - Turkey-Brined-AltonBrown.pdf

wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

How will you do the turkey? I'll do it in the Weber, using charcoal,
mesquite and all that.

See attachment.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Turkey-Brined-AltonBrown.pdf (88.9 KB, 62 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:24:40 -0800, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:13:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Idiot. You should have just posted the link to Alton's pdf on the FN
site.

You ain't real bright on bandwidth conservation. How did you ever get
into digital electronics?

Bwuahahahaha!

Except it is you who is the village idiot. That recipe no longer
exists on the FN site. It's been replaced with a honey-laced-brine
version that is grilled.

Bwahahahahahahaha yourself.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

How will you do the turkey? I'll do it in the Weber, using charcoal,
mesquite and all that.

See attachment.

Looks delicious. But I'd never cook one in the oven until I tried it
over charcoal years ago. We inject it with spices before barbequeing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

How will you do the turkey? I'll do it in the Weber, using charcoal,
mesquite and all that.

See attachment.

Looks delicious. But I'd never cook one in the oven until I tried it
over charcoal years ago. We inject it with spices before barbequeing.

Everyone to their own tastes... I have a son-in-law who swears by deep
frying.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Got a nice rolled roast marinating in shiraz, with garlic, ginger and
cloves - not a big fan of turkey. Suppose that could be BBQ-ed, but none
functional, so in the oven for a few hours.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

To all,

Have a happy Thanksgiving holiday

And to you as well! We will have 17 family members present ;-)

How will you do the turkey? I'll do it in the Weber, using charcoal,
mesquite and all that.
See attachment.

Looks delicious. But I'd never cook one in the oven until I tried it
over charcoal years ago. We inject it with spices before barbequeing.

Everyone to their own tastes... I have a son-in-law who swears by deep
frying.

Our neighbor's son does that as well. It always scares me, seeing
several gallons of oil cooking over a propane flame. All it takes is for
the whole thing to tip over.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ecnerwal wrote:
Got a nice rolled roast marinating in shiraz, with garlic, ginger and
cloves - not a big fan of turkey. Suppose that could be BBQ-ed, but none
functional, so in the oven for a few hours.

Yummy! But get yourself a Weber (charcoal, the big one). Best investment
ever. Ain't nothing like standing around that thing, beer in hand and
discussing politics.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Joerg wrote:

Our neighbor's son does that as well. It always scares me, seeing
several gallons of oil cooking over a propane flame. All it takes is for
the whole thing to tip over.

Burns down several houses each year - if doing it, do it away from the
house, garage, other buildings... One quick search shows fires resulting
from boil-over as well as tip over.

Try

turkey fryer house fires

in google.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ecnerwal" wrote in message ...

Joerg wrote:

Our neighbor's son does that as well. It always scares me, seeing
several gallons of oil cooking over a propane flame. All it takes is for
the whole thing to tip over.

Burns down several houses each year - if doing it, do it away from the
house, garage, other buildings... One quick search shows fires resulting
from boil-over as well as tip over.

I've seen the write up on these fires. People try to speed up the heating of the oil and it passes right thru the boiling
point and flashes over as it spills down the sides of the pot. Plus they put it right next to the house.
If its done right it not a problem.

Cheers