Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Happy Thanksgiving to All

Just want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all. We truly have many things
for which to be thankful, even though we (and I'm more guilty than most)
often grouse more than praise. For starters, the ability to pick up
woodworking tricks and techniques from around the world in a matter of
moments is something even our fathers could only have dreamed of a few
short years ago.

Posted to rec.woodworking
rickluce

Thank you for saying that. I just want to add that I am very gracious
for everyones advice and comments. It is a pleasure to be a part of
such a fine group.

Thank you all,
Don