Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Martin Riddle Martin Riddle is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving - Turkey-Brined-AltonBrown.pdf

"Ecnerwal" wrote in message ...
In article ,
Joerg wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Everyone to their own tastes... I have a son-in-law who swears by deep
frying.

Joerg wrote:

Our neighbor's son does that as well. It always scares me, seeing
several gallons of oil cooking over a propane flame. All it takes is for
the whole thing to tip over.

Burns down several houses each year - if doing it, do it away from the
house, garage, other buildings... One quick search shows fires resulting
from boil-over as well as tip over.

I've seen the write up on these fires. People try to speed up the heating of the oil and it passes right thru the boiling
point and flashes over as it spills down the sides of the pot. Plus they put it right next to the house.
If its done right it not a problem.

Cheers