Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Default Cleaning lady

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

1. The butler did it.

2. Murder-suicide and then the dog got into the leftover Kool-Aide.

3. As long as your cleaning lady knows that mixing bleach and ammonia
doesn't make a super cleaner, you'll be OK.

--
Paul Hovnanian
The only tools one needs in life:
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:40:11 -0700, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

1. The butler did it.

2. Murder-suicide and then the dog got into the leftover Kool-Aide.

3. As long as your cleaning lady knows that mixing bleach and ammonia
doesn't make a super cleaner, you'll be OK.

I wonder if Jim intends to let her into the "safe room" with himself
and his blood relatives when the marauders show up.

Thanks!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:05:05 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

...Jim Thompson

A couple of years ago a friend of mine who lives in a modern upscale
($$$) house was nearly killed by carbon monoxide leaking from gas
fired heating unit. Sometimes the risks of modern living are well
hidden. I think he now owns at least one CO detector of each type on
the market.

Your local Fire Department SHOULD be glad to stop by and check your
atmosphere. The device costs about $1300 and no fire department should
be without it!

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to
plow around the stumps"
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

...Jim Thompson

A couple of years ago a friend of mine who lives in a modern upscale
($$$) house was nearly killed by carbon monoxide leaking from gas
fired heating unit. Sometimes the risks of modern living are well
hidden. I think he now owns at least one CO detector of each type on
the market.

Your local Fire Department SHOULD be glad to stop by and check your
atmosphere. The device costs about $1300 and no fire department should
be without it!

John Ferrell W8CCW
"Life is easier if you learn to
plow around the stumps"

(1) Heating? Our present lows have been mid-70's, with highs just shy
of 100.

(2) I live in an all-electric house.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Is my Lady Kenmore on drugs or what? [email protected] Home Repair 6 September 25th 06 01:57 AM
Old Lady Needs Help Doug Miller Home Repair 14 December 9th 04 05:07 PM
The Lumber Lady is ill. Bob Darrah Woodturning 3 November 3rd 04 08:19 AM
Lady Bugs twfsa Home Repair 8 October 23rd 04 03:24 PM
Lady bugs dh Home Repair 15 October 20th 04 04:21 AM