Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Cleaning lady

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:40:11 -0700, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

My cleaning lady (Hispanic, but legal) called me Friday in such
hysterics I could barely understand her broken English, that she
wouldn't be there to clean my house....

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/97925

1. The butler did it.

2. Murder-suicide and then the dog got into the leftover Kool-Aide.

3. As long as your cleaning lady knows that mixing bleach and ammonia
doesn't make a super cleaner, you'll be OK.

I wonder if Jim intends to let her into the "safe room" with himself
and his blood relatives when the marauders show up.

Thanks!
Rich