Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default CIC Replacement Op Amps - Untitled-1 copy.jpg (0/1)

Here's the schematic. Trying to find replacement Op Amps for this
unit.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Steve wrote:
Here's the schematic. Trying to find replacement Op Amps for this
unit.

I don't know what it is for sure, but it is connected exactly like you
connect up a ua709 in the 8 pin package:

1,8 for input compensation
5,6 for output compensation
4,7 -V, and + V
2,3 -in, +in
1 output.

-Chuck
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Chuck Harris"
Steve wrote:
Here's the schematic. Trying to find replacement Op Amps for this
unit.

I don't know what it is for sure, but it is connected exactly like you
connect up a ua709 in the 8 pin package:

1,8 for input compensation
5,6 for output compensation
4,7 -V, and + V
2,3 -in, +in
1 output.

** Pin 6 is the output.

Same as nearly all other single op-amps in DIP 8.

........ Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 14:24:40 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Chuck Harris"
Steve wrote:
Here's the schematic. Trying to find replacement Op Amps for this
unit.

I don't know what it is for sure, but it is connected exactly like you
connect up a ua709 in the 8 pin package:

1,8 for input compensation
5,6 for output compensation
4,7 -V, and + V
2,3 -in, +in
1 output.

** Pin 6 is the output.

Same as nearly all other single op-amps in DIP 8.

....... Phil

Sorry I didn't clarify. I put that post in the s.e.c. group. Thanks
for the help, I'll have to give a 709 a shot.

Steve