Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Copy Any DVD to CD

DVDxRipper is the best single solution to copying DVDs using your
regular CD-writer. Used by thousands of customers around the world,
making it one of the world's leading DVD copying solutions.
Copy DVD Movies to CD
New easy to use interface
Copy VHS tapes to CD
Copy Playstation 1 & 2 Games
No DVD Burner Required to Copy
Play Copied CDs with your DVD Player
High quality technical support
Free Desktop Movie Player Included
Most Technologically Advanced Method of
DVD Reproduction Available on the Market
DVD Cover Locater
Compatible with Windows 98/ME2000/XP
Download movies from the internet
Download Free MP3 Music from the net
http://dvd.isgreat.tv/copy.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
john2

raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes

DVDxRipper is the best single solution to copying DVDs using your
regular CD-writer. Used by thousands of customers around the world,
making it one of the world's leading DVD copying solutions.
Copy DVD Movies to CD

DVD Cover Locater
Compatible with Windows 98/ME2000/XP
Download movies from the internet
Download Free MP3 Music from the net
http://dvd.isgreat.tv/copy.htm

You mean that you're trying to charge for what's effectively free ?

dozens of programs do that

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Russ

don't you just love Bots....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that

DVDShrink?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm

wrote:

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that

DVDShrink?

Yup, and Smartripper if you just want a deprotected copy on a hard drive.

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

In article
john2 wrote:
raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes

DVDxRipper is the best single solution to copying DVDs using your
regular CD-writer. Used by thousands of customers around the world,
making it one of the world's leading DVD copying solutions.
Copy DVD Movies to CD

DVD Cover Locater
Compatible with Windows 98/ME2000/XP
Download movies from the internet
Download Free MP3 Music from the net
http://dvd.isgreat.tv/copy.htm

You mean that you're trying to charge for what's effectively free ?

dozens of programs do that

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that.

DeCSS?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , john2
writes
raden wrote:
In message .com,
writes

DVDxRipper is the best single solution to copying DVDs using your
regular CD-writer. Used by thousands of customers around the world,
making it one of the world's leading DVD copying solutions.
Copy DVD Movies to CD

DVD Cover Locater
Compatible with Windows 98/ME2000/XP
Download movies from the internet
Download Free MP3 Music from the net
http://dvd.isgreat.tv/copy.htm

You mean that you're trying to charge for what's effectively free ?
dozens of programs do that

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that.

I can't remember what I use, it's ages since I copied anything, but I'm
sure it's free and it works

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

The message
from john2 contains these words:

depends whether it hacks standard film DVD's. Never seen a freebie do that.

DVDShrink does.

--
Skipweasel

Posted to uk.d-i-y