Ron Truitt

Default Minor gloat: outfeed improvised

I was using my new Griz 1023 table saw on a new cabinet set I'm building
and was wishing I had an outfeed table to assist with cutting sheet
goods.

After awhile I happened to look over in the corner of the garage and
spotted a beat up long office table- the cheap kind with fold up
legs(even new around $30-50). I popped it up and made leg extension
bases out of 2 by 4 blocks to get the office table up to the height of
the table saw.

The leg extensions have shallow holes in them for the legs of the table
to sit down into to give it some stability.

Tried it out and son of a gun: it worked. And it can be folded up quick
and stored out of the way in our garage, which is a good thing.

Now if I could just get the drawer glides to install I'd be in business.
I'm trying the face mounted type for the first time and it has been a
real PIB. The glides insert into plastic brackets that fasten to the
back of the cabinet and getting them level and square has been
problematic.

RonT

Pat Barber

You need one of these:

http://www.wwhardware.com/showimage....tid/B065%2E330
or a similar device. They are carried by many other people....