Default Kitchen sink unit plans

I am looking to put together a free standing kitchen sink unit that
uses a copper sink. I would like to keep the front and side open to
make the most out of the copper in terms of presentation etc. Looking
to use either Beech or Oak (depending on how hard the local sawmill
negotiates). I wonder if anyone can point me towards some plans (free
or paid for) for something like this as I would prefer not to do the
design etc as well.

Thanks

Rory

Kitchen sink faucet diverter problems Melissa Wright Home Ownership 3 November 14th 04 12:16 AM
Kitchen sink installation a UK diy 7 September 12th 04 07:38 PM
connecting dishwasher and washing machine to kitchen sink trap the yorkshire dalesman UK diy 2 April 18th 04 10:26 AM
Kitchen Double Sink Suds Problem Robert Home Repair 3 September 7th 03 01:25 PM
ISO Kitchen cabinet designs, plans LRT Woodworking 1 September 3rd 03 11:23 PM