Robatoy

In article .com,
wrote:

I am looking to put together a free standing kitchen sink unit that
uses a copper sink. I would like to keep the front and side open to
make the most out of the copper in terms of presentation etc. Looking
to use either Beech or Oak (depending on how hard the local sawmill
negotiates). I wonder if anyone can point me towards some plans (free
or paid for) for something like this as I would prefer not to do the
design etc as well.

Thanks

Rory

I have done some 'open' concepts with copper sinks, but I'd need to see
the sink. Does it have a drop-down front? Is it a basic box? Does it
look like one of those basic USD 3500.00 Portland jobbies? G

E-mail me. (Lose the BULL from my addy)

0¿0

Rob