CNT

Default cool quote

Larry Jaques

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry."

Pretty cool... from a woodworking Bible or you made that one up?

Chuck
Robatoy

In article , CNT
wrote:

Larry Jaques

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry."

Pretty cool... from a woodworking Bible or you made that one up?

Chuck

*GAAASP!!*
Chuck doesn't know!!!.....

uh-oh....

hold on to your hats...
Teamcasa

I like Dave Balderstone's
Pick two : Good, Fast, Cheap

My favorite:
When your quality slips, so does your income.

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Lenny

Yup ! I like Dave's too.

One I remember is "The secret to running a successful business is to
buy a man for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's
worth"
On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:10:08 -0800, "Teamcasa"
wrote:

I like Dave Balderstone's
Pick two : Good, Fast, Cheap

My favorite:
When your quality slips, so does your income.

Dave

jo4hn

CNT wrote:

Larry Jaques

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry."

Pretty cool... from a woodworking Bible or you made that one up?

Chuck

My latest favorite (I might have invented this one myself):

"Burn it with the propane torch, wire brush it
off, and cover it with polyurethane..."

Or maybe I heard it somewhere...

:-)
j4

CNT

*GAAASP!!*
Did I miss something? I know I was off with this NG for too long (school,
family, etc etc etc). Was there a man... or a woman? I still have my book:
Understanding Wood Finishing: How to Select and Apply the Right Finish by
Bob Flexner... I shouldn't be THAT behind?

Chuck

*GAAASP!!*
Chuck doesn't know!!!.....

uh-oh....