Default Triton Router on sale - Have you seen a better price

The Triton 3 1/4 HP router is on sale at Rockler for $279.99. Shipping
is $9.99. This seems to be the best price I've seen on this particular
router in quite a while. Before I sign up, I thought I would check and
see if anyone has seen a better deal. I also will probably check Amazon
for a price match.

Bob

Wow, thanks, Lars!

Bob

Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
The Triton 3 1/4 HP router is on sale at Rockler for $279.99. Shipping
is $9.99. This seems to be the best price I've seen on this particular
router in quite a while. Before I sign up, I thought I would check and
see if anyone has seen a better deal. I also will probably check Amazon
for a price match.

Don't wait too long, that is probably a close out price. The local Rockler
told me in July that Rockler was no going to carry the router any more. I
bought mine at Wood Craft for about $325.

Ken Yee

"toller" wrote in
:

I just got an email that they extended the free freight, but nothing
about the 25% off sale. Any reason you got the card, or can anyone
use it?

I have no clue why I got the card.
It's a 50 yr anniversary celebration card that expires on the 26th.
Hmm...they got smart about it. Fine print says it doesn't include
power tool, Leigh products, sale items or gift cards, but it does
work on clearance items. Not sure if the Triton would be included
since it is a clearance item, but it's a power tool :-P

ken