jo4hn

Default OT Humor: Woodworkers exercise routine

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

That’s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

loutent

Pant, pant.....pant....

You *******. Have anything to get us going if we
are really out of shape?

I exhaust myself opening my Lipitor and aspirin
bottles once a day (if I remember). If I don't
remember, I take .... I forget - but it helps me
remember...if I remember to take it!

Change my TS blade? - s**t, that's a week.

:-)

Lou

In article . net,
jo4hn wrote:

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

Thatís enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

San Diego Joe

I'm up to fifteen reps a day!

--
San Diego Joe

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

That¹s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

Wes Stewart

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:13:34 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

Jeesus. That's a workout when your right hand is in a sling and you
have to use your wrong hand on the mouse.

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

That’s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

skeezics

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:13:34 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

That’s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

well i just scrolled both ways 6 times . does that mean i get a six
pack AND a week off???? :-}
skeez

Noons

jo4hn apparently said,on my timestamp of 10/03/2005 11:13 AM:
New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

Hmmm, sounds good. But do you have plans for a jig
so I can make it with my router?

The beer idea is great. Does it work to stain cherry?
Do I apply it before or after the poly?
..
..
..

Cheers
Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia
am
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Bill B wrote:
Darn, I thought I was getting plenty of exercise just by pushing my luck.

"This company does not have a work-out program.

People here already get enough exercise:
flying off the handle
leaping to conclusions
jumping down somebody else's throat
pulling out their hair
pushing their luck
. . .
. . .
. . . "

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...
New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become
more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

SCROLL DOWN...

NOW SCROLL UP.. ....

That’s enough for the first day. Great job.

Have a Beer.

JAMES Mankin

oh great now I have a strained finger better pui it on ice

ow ice cream got to go

jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

jo4hn

Noons wrote:
jo4hn apparently said,on my timestamp of 10/03/2005 11:13 AM:

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:

You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you
become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!

Hmmm, sounds good. But do you have plans for a jig
so I can make it with my router?

The beer idea is great. Does it work to stain cherry?
Do I apply it before or after the poly?
.

REMEMBER! Beer and poly don't mix. And they taste terrible. DAMHIKT.
j4

Exercise Equip Info Lou Electronics Repair 0 January 23rd 05 02:07 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Can someon tell me where and what solution I can get for daily routine cleaning of marble floors..,TIA!!! Daniel Home Repair 3 January 24th 04 03:25 PM
cost of hand scraping exercise Allan Adler Metalworking 16 October 15th 03 02:22 AM