Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nicholas

Default joinery website

Hi

I've set up a website for a one man joinery, cabinet making and furniture
business in the UK. I'd like to get it up the ranks on a google search for
say 'High Peak Joinery' or 'Buxton Joinery'

the site is http://www.nbjoinery.net

Are there any sites out there the might be relevant to this sort of thing so
that I could approach them for adding a link to my site? I believe this
will have a positive effect on google listings

Thanks

Nicholas