gandalf

"Nicholas" wrote in message
As a follow up question

Is it slow/medium/fast loading? It's run from home (on this machine in
fact) on a 600Mhz ITX machine on a basic broadband connection. dread to
think what it'd be like if more than one person was trying to browse at
the same time...:-) Although it looks like that's what's happening at the
mo.

---------------
It loads fine. I'm also in the UK and using broadband.

A few thoughts regarding content:

Who do you want to use it? Fellow woodworkers or customers looking for a
solution?

If customers then....
The setting is a little overly rustic and looks like you've setup in a
cowshed. You seem to be up to your ankles in chippings and sawdust and while
it might look 'lived in' to me it can look a shambles to a customer (also
health and safety types might deem you a fire-hazard)

No customer needs, or wants, to know that you get some of your tools from
eBay. Or how much your tenoner is going to rack up their costs. I'd
concentrate on what you can do for them, not what you've done for yourself
by way of tooling up.

Having a mobile as the primary contact number tends to put folk off. Use the
land line and set up auto diversion for when you're out.

If for woodworkers...
Looks fine, you should see my garage. A cow shed would be luxury. And your
kit is great.