Jarrod Hyder

Default New hobby website

I am a mechanical engineer and former small engine mechanic with several
hobbies related to metalworking and computers. I am in the process of
putting together a website to allow me to share my hobbies with the world
and I would like to let everyone know about it. The content of the website
is still in the works, but the message board is up and running. I have
setup different forums for topics like welding, casting, machining, AC/DC
circuits, Electric motors and power electronics, small engine repair,
power tools, computers and operating systems. If you are interested,
please stop by, sign up (free registration), and post a question or two.
You can find me at HaMBoNE's Hideout
(http://hambone.homelinux.net/forums/index.php).

Some interesting posts on the message board so far:

'62 Pontiac Grand Prix engine swap
http://hambone.homelinux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5

Power tamper engine swap
http://hambone.homelinux.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68