Rumpty

Nicholas,

Nice site and great work! I'm in the US on dial up, it loaded just fine.

--

Rumpty

"Nicholas" wrote in message
As a follow up question

Is it slow/medium/fast loading? It's run from home (on this machine in
fact) on a 600Mhz ITX machine on a basic broadband connection. dread to
think what it'd be like if more than one person was trying to browse at

the
same time...:-) Although it looks like that's what's happening at the mo.

thanks

Nicholas

"Nicholas" wrote in message
Hi

I've set up a website for a one man joinery, cabinet making and

furniture
business in the UK. I'd like to get it up the ranks on a google search
for say 'High Peak Joinery' or 'Buxton Joinery'

the site is http://www.nbjoinery.net

Are there any sites out there the might be relevant to this sort of

thing
so that I could approach them for adding a link to my site? I believe
this will have a positive effect on google listings

Thanks

Nicholas