Nick

Default hardwood flooring experts?

i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators
(www.lumberliquidators.com) and i was curious to see if anyone else has done
business with them. their hardwood flooring is very affordable and i was
very pleased by the superb quality.

HerHusband

i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators
(www.lumberliquidators.com) and i was curious to see if anyone else
has done business with them. their hardwood flooring is very
affordable and i was very pleased by the superb quality.

Yes, we bought about 400 square feet of prefinished 3/4"x4" Australian
Cypress from the nearest local warehouse. We installed it ourselves and it
looks great.

Lumber Liquidators was nice to deal with and the prices were the best we
could find.

Anthony
Duane Bozarth

Nick wrote:

i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators
(www.lumberliquidators.com) and i was curious to see if anyone else has done
business with them. their hardwood flooring is very affordable and i was
very pleased by the superb quality.

No, you're their only customer...
B a r r y

Nick wrote:
i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators

When matched exactly by grade, apples to apples, my local example isn't
so hot when compared to just about any other flooring dealer, including
the BORGs.

Barry
Chris Ross

Nick wrote:
i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators
(www.lumberliquidators.com) and i was curious to see if anyone else has done
business with them. their hardwood flooring is very affordable and i was
very pleased by the superb quality.

I bought some damn nice bamboo flooring for my bedroom a year ago. Looks
good, have had no problems with it, and when it comes time for another
room, I'll be checking there first. Borgs are okay if you want formica
flooring, or red oak only. Prepare to wait if you want anything else.

pharmdave

We got about 450 sq. ft of Brazilian mesquite a year ago as glue down.
A righteous PITA to lay, but DAAYAAaaamn it looks gooood! The ONLY
thing I could even begin to venture negative (and this is nit picking)
is they don't sell same-wood transitions. You have to buy white oak
and stain it to approximate what you laid...

Nick wrote:
i recently had a good experience with lumber liquidators
(www.lumberliquidators.com) and i was curious to see if anyone else

has done
business with them. their hardwood flooring is very affordable and i

was
very pleased by the superb quality.

If the Brazilian mesquite looks anything like Texas mesquite then I can
supply you with all the wood you need for transitions, or flooring for
that matter. I can even make the transitions if you send me a drawing
of what you need.

Jamie Norwood