D. Martin

Default Router bits Price & Quality

I thought I would share my recent router bit shopping experience. I
have been buying most Freud router bits but the prices are high on the
ones I needed so I started searching alternatives. I found a web site
that offered the bits I was looking for but at much cheaper price.

I ordered a bit and figured Is hould at least try. Well the results
were excellent. Just thought that I would share the good news. The
web site is www.bladesnbits.com

Daniel

Ron

Daniel,
Some of the bit sets do look pretty good.

Do you live in the US? If so...
Was the actual exchange rate 'fair'?
They mention free shipping, but, were there and other charges (taxes,
duties, customs charges)?
Sorry for my ignorance, but, I've never ordered anything from Canada
before, to be shipped here.

ThankX,
Ron

"D. Martin" wrote in message

I thought I would share my recent router bit shopping experience. I
have been buying most Freud router bits but the prices are high on the
ones I needed so I started searching alternatives. I found a web site
that offered the bits I was looking for but at much cheaper price.

I ordered a bit and figured Is hould at least try. Well the results
were excellent. Just thought that I would share the good news. The
web site is www.bladesnbits.com

Daniel

Grizzly vs Freud Router Bits Larry Bud Woodworking 13 February 18th 05 05:00 PM
Question about router bits Palmer Woodworking 3 February 8th 05 12:56 PM
Router Bit quality Joe C. Woodworking 13 January 31st 05 10:17 PM
Bosch 1617EVSPK -- 1/4 or 1/2 bits? Leon Woodworking 3 June 2nd 04 07:36 PM
Vibration on 1/2" bits on Milwake 5615 router Leon Woodworking 1 July 24th 03 03:57 PM