Unquestionably Confused

Default Workshop Temperature/Workshop Heat

Well, now I can say that my workshop temperature is whatever I want it
to be.

I installed the ceiling mounted Dayton G73 (actually manufactured by
Marley Products as their UH5xx series) and my shop is very comfortable
in the winter. It's a relatively quiet unit and the design appears to
be ideal for my intended purpose. Easily heats up my 13x24 shop raising
temps by 25 degrees or so in a matter of a quarter hour or so. Not bad.

Summer's aren't that bad as I have three good sized windows that, in
conjunction with a nice 14" through wall ventilation fan that I
scavenged from the kitchen area of an old children's home that was being
razed years ago. I can get plenty of breeze through there.

Interesting though. When SWMBO came out to see the new heater her
comment was "Nice! When will you put the A/C unit it?" I thought she
was poking me a bit but, no, she was serious. Said "You might just as
well do it up right." Gotta love her!
George

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
news
Well, now I can say that my workshop temperature is whatever I want it
to be.

Summer's aren't that bad as I have three good sized windows that, in
conjunction with a nice 14" through wall ventilation fan that I
scavenged from the kitchen area of an old children's home that was being
razed years ago. I can get plenty of breeze through there.

Interesting though. When SWMBO came out to see the new heater her
comment was "Nice! When will you put the A/C unit it?" I thought she
was poking me a bit but, no, she was serious. Said "You might just as
well do it up right." Gotta love her!

Time you did something for the wood, rather than just yourself. Regulating
RH is your aim.