George

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
news
Well, now I can say that my workshop temperature is whatever I want it
to be.

Summer's aren't that bad as I have three good sized windows that, in
conjunction with a nice 14" through wall ventilation fan that I
scavenged from the kitchen area of an old children's home that was being
razed years ago. I can get plenty of breeze through there.

Interesting though. When SWMBO came out to see the new heater her
comment was "Nice! When will you put the A/C unit it?" I thought she
was poking me a bit but, no, she was serious. Said "You might just as
well do it up right." Gotta love her!

Time you did something for the wood, rather than just yourself. Regulating
RH is your aim.