Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
danbo

Default Craftsman align-a-rip xrc fence

I bought the aforementioned rip fence on eBay, but much to my chagrin
it didn't come with anything except the fence and the rails (that is,
no mounting hardware). I talked to Sears parts and while they'll
gladly sell me the manual for $6, they don't physically have access to
the manual so they can't tell me what I need to mount it. If anyone
has the manual or the fence and can tell me what I need (brackets,
nuts, etc) to install, I'll be most grateful.

thanks,

danbo