Default Woodcaft magazine

Well our Northern Calif, local Woodcraft dealer has not
been able to get the first issue of the new Woodcraft
magazine for some time now. I kept asking and they
keep saying it's on order.

Has anyone seen it? What's the take? Yes/No/Need more
issues to decide?

Seems that when Rockler took over Woodworker's Journal
the qualtity of projects went down - still not in the
same league of Finewoodworking (but few are) nor even
Popular Woodworking (which is my choice for second
best woodworking magazine).

Thoughts/comments?

MJ Wallace

Junkyard Jim

I haven't seen nor heard about it. I rank the other 2 mags just like
you. I hope Woodcraft's magazine is comparable to either Fine or
Popular though.

leonard

I just got back from my local woodcraft store, and in the opinion of the
store employees the mag sucks. I saw the second issue and it did not
impress.

oups.com...