Default Black & Decker Router No. 7620

Before my father died late last year, he gave me his Black & Decker, 1
HP Commercial HD Router No. 7620, Type 1, RPM 19,000, Volts 120 AC,
Amps 5.5, U.S. Patent Nos. 2,855,963 3,302,047.

Unfortunately, he no longer had the owner's manual. Does anyone know
where I might obtain a copy? The Black & Decker site sent me to DeWalt
and, unfortunately, that was no help.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Hall

Jeffery:
I have a B/D 7600 Router, that I biught in the early 80's. Still works great
( to supplement the other 4 good ones ). I don't know if you would be
interested in that manual or not. If so, e-mail me direct and I'll run a
copy. Also have you tried the Towson Md. or Raliegh N.C. Centers?
Bill
wrote in message
oups.com...
Before my father died late last year, he gave me his Black & Decker, 1
HP Commercial HD Router No. 7620, Type 1, RPM 19,000, Volts 120 AC,
Amps 5.5, U.S. Patent Nos. 2,855,963 3,302,047.

Unfortunately, he no longer had the owner's manual. Does anyone know
where I might obtain a copy? The Black & Decker site sent me to DeWalt
and, unfortunately, that was no help.

Thanks in advance.

D. Mo

Have you checked with B&D? Try their website
www.blackanddecker.com/home.aspx click powertools the customer service.
They might be able to help.

D. Mo
wrote in message
oups.com...
Before my father died late last year, he gave me his Black & Decker, 1
HP Commercial HD Router No. 7620, Type 1, RPM 19,000, Volts 120 AC,
Amps 5.5, U.S. Patent Nos. 2,855,963 3,302,047.

Unfortunately, he no longer had the owner's manual. Does anyone know
where I might obtain a copy? The Black & Decker site sent me to DeWalt
and, unfortunately, that was no help.

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey,

Due to the file sizes, I uploaded to a.b.p.w.

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to very_dirty_dave, Elliott Webb wrote:
Hello David,

I just bought a 7625 from GoodWill for a steal, but it is missing the collet,
Could you please the manual to me too? Thanks!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...20-317395-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Elliott Webb m wrote
in :

replying to very_dirty_dave, Elliott Webb wrote:
Hello David,

I just bought a 7625 from GoodWill for a steal, but it is missing the
collet, Could you please the manual to me too? Thanks!

If you need just the collet, try searching for "Black and Decker 7625
collet". You might find the part number you need. An e-mail to B&D
won't hurt, either. Most companies are much better about having
information like this available than they were 12 years ago.

If you're looking for the manual to figure out how to use the thing,
don't bother. Find a good book on routers and read that instead. Most
tool "owners manuals" exist to cover the butts of the company that made
the thing, and rarely contain useful information.

Puckdropper
Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Bill Hall, Donnie@OhiO wrote:
Bill, My father passed away a few years ago and I inherited a Black & Decker
7620 commercial heavy duty router but no instruction manual for it. Could you
please send me a copy of the manua at my email address of ?
Thank you very much in advance. Best regards,
Don
Columbus, Ohio

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...20-317395-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

Donnie@OhiO m wrote
in :

replying to Bill Hall, Donnie@OhiO wrote:
Bill, My father passed away a few years ago and I inherited a Black &
Decker 7620 commercial heavy duty router but no instruction manual
for it. Could you please send me a copy of the manua at my email
address of ? Thank you very much in advance. Best
regards, Don
Columbus, Ohio

Don, I'm sure we can answer any questions you have about the router.
Please feel free to ask what you need to know and we'll try to help.
Your router and my router may not be the same one, but they operate on
the exact same principles.

I'm not sure why I keep doing this... Homeowner's Hub folk seem like they
never reply.

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Bill Hall, jk857 wrote:
Hello, Just stumbled across this site & find myself in the same situation,
inherited the 7600 router last winter. Now that I want to get going using it
would sure like to reference the manual to change the bit & properly tighten
it and any other valuable tidbits to safely operate it. Is the offer of an
electronic copy of the manual still open?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...20-317395-.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:09:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I'm not sure why I keep doing this... Homeowner's Hub folk seem like they
never reply.

The same thing happens in another usenet group that I frequent. They ask
questions - usually without enough detail for anyone to help - but then
never respond when you ask for more detail.

Sometimes I wonder if the questions are from the owners of the site simply
trying to drive traffic so they can sell more ads.
Posted to rec.woodworking

DerbyDad03 writes:
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 11:09:56 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I'm not sure why I keep doing this... Homeowner's Hub folk seem like they
never reply.

The same thing happens in another usenet group that I frequent. They ask
questions - usually without enough detail for anyone to help - but then
never respond when you ask for more detail.

Sometimes I wonder if the questions are from the owners of the site simply
trying to drive traffic so they can sell more ads.

Don't wonder. That is exactly the case. Homemoaners hub steals the usenet
content and uses it to sell ads.
Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Bill Hall, VLH52 wrote:
I just got a used B&D 7600 from a friend and don't have the owner manual;
could you email me a copy of it? Thanks!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...20-317395-.htm