Larry Jaques

On 22 Jan 2005 03:38:48 -0800, the inscrutable
spake:

Jeffrey,

I have the 7625 and that manual. It isn't much of a manual (only 8
pages, with 4 of accessories and the back blank). This should be
pretty close to your router. I will scan and email to you.

David

wrote:
Before my father died late last year, he gave me his Black & Decker,

1
HP Commercial HD Router No. 7620, Type 1, RPM 19,000, Volts 120 AC,
Amps 5.5, U.S. Patent Nos. 2,855,963 3,302,047.

Unfortunately, he no longer had the owner's manual. Does anyone know
where I might obtain a copy? The Black & Decker site sent me to

DeWalt
and, unfortunately, that was no help.

Thanks in advance.

Man, you guys have the newfangled stuff. All I got was this crummy old
micrometer-adjusting 7614.

Please return Stewardess to her original upright position.
http://www.diversify.com Tagline-based T-shirts!