Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Black & Decker Router No. 7620

Donnie@OhiO m wrote
in :

replying to Bill Hall, Donnie@OhiO wrote:
Bill, My father passed away a few years ago and I inherited a Black &
Decker 7620 commercial heavy duty router but no instruction manual
for it. Could you please send me a copy of the manua at my email
address of ? Thank you very much in advance. Best
regards, Don
Columbus, Ohio

Don, I'm sure we can answer any questions you have about the router.
Please feel free to ask what you need to know and we'll try to help.
Your router and my router may not be the same one, but they operate on
the exact same principles.

I'm not sure why I keep doing this... Homeowner's Hub folk seem like they
never reply.

Puckdropper