Default REQ:_____Your Wisdom on building BUNKBEDS ____

HELP- I am needing to build two sets of bunkbeds for my evergrowing family,
they need to be low cost:
simple to build:
would like them to be a single over a twin bed preferably at 90 degree angles from each other.
I have most power tools except for planer,joiner,lathe but have limited skill in using them.

Any plans would be helpful

Mike Marlow

wrote in message
HELP- I am needing to build two sets of bunkbeds for my evergrowing

family,
they need to be low cost:
simple to build:
would like them to be a single over a twin bed preferably at 90 degree

angles from each other.
I have most power tools except for planer,joiner,lathe but have limited

skill in using them.

Any plans would be helpful

Do a simple search. There's a gazillion sites out there with this stuff on
them. Here's one...

http://www.bunkbedsunlimited.com/

--

-Mike-