Mike Marlow

"Swingman" wrote in message

Really gets your goat that you're _still_ batting zero after all your
"yabut" attempts on various subjects the last few months, doesn't it?

I don't feel I've batted zero against you one time Swingman. You missed the
mark on the thread about batteries and tried to lay it on me as if I had
been duped, when the point was never about me. Likewise with the thread
involving Andy. You tried to throw the conversation about several different
ways with more than one poster and none involved allowed you to do so.
Oops - looks like you were had again Swingman.

That's the thing with your posts - you feel this need to be oh-so
authoratative, and you end up offering nothing more than superfilous, off
the mark comments. Red Herrings. Straw man arguments. Sad for you that
you don't even seem to notice that the digs you try to throw aren't even
appropriate to the conversation at hand. That makes them somewhat impotent.
But go ahead, if it makes you feel good, have at it. No, it doesn't get my
goat - it's more that you amuse me in your inability to discuss a point
without throwing irrelevant material in there as a distraction, and you
never do end up addressing the point at hand.

I like that the "yeahbut" seems to get your goat. I might have to use that
more often.

And you know _exactly_ what it is I am talking about.

Do you?

--

-Mike-

Ray

I have the same problem with my PC557. My best guess is that there is some
slop in the slide tracks for the motor. On mine with the base held firmly
on my bench I can rock the tail of the motor housing up and down slightly.
I'm thinking about trying to shim the slides.

"toller" wrote in message
I have done maybe 20 biscuit joined panels with a PC557. Typically over a
4' length, with 7 biscuits, there are a couple inches with a 1/16"
difference, and maybe a foot with a 1/32" difference. It takes a few
minutes with 80 grit to get them even. That is on the good side; the
backside can be much worse and take much longer to get even, if I bother.
I suppose the back would be better if I planed the wood, but unless it is
critical I just use the lumberyard's S2S, since no one will see it anyhow.

Is that typical, or should I be getting better results? If the latter,
any tips?

Swingman

"Mike Marlow", dripping venom, wrote in message
I don't feel I've batted zero against you one time Swingman. You missed

the
mark on the thread about batteries and tried to lay it on me as if I had
been duped, when the point was never about me. Likewise with the thread
involving Andy. You tried to throw the conversation about several

different
ways with more than one poster and none involved allowed you to do so.
Oops - looks like you were had again Swingman.

LOL ... I've suspect this of you for a month or two, but now we know for
certain..

My friend, it is _you_ who have just been "suckered" into admitting what
you have been engaged in, and of even keeping track of your attempts.

Shame on you!

I like that the "yeahbut" seems to get your goat. I might have to use

that
more often.

Sorry, dude, find something original, if you're capable ... it's "yabut" and
it's been used to describe your behavior since I began to suspect the
juvenile game you've been playing.

And you know _exactly_ what it is I am talking about.

Do you?

Yep, I know that you've been suckered into admitting your little game, and
of even keeping score, thread by thread.

And now that that's been seltled, go **** yourself, sucker.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Mike Marlow

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Mike Marlow", dripping venom, wrote in message
I don't feel I've batted zero against you one time Swingman. You missed

the
mark on the thread about batteries and tried to lay it on me as if I had
been duped, when the point was never about me. Likewise with the thread
involving Andy. You tried to throw the conversation about several

different
ways with more than one poster and none involved allowed you to do so.
Oops - looks like you were had again Swingman.

LOL ... I've suspect this of you for a month or two, but now we know for
certain..

You are one deluded individual. Just what in the hell are you babbling
about now? Here we go again - another Swingman diversion. No wonder you're
called "Swing"man - it's because you keep swinging the conversation to and
fro. You've been called fella. You're just unhappy because you've been
seen for what you are. Don't waste your time trying to divert this and put
it on me again - I have no agenda here.

My friend, it is _you_ who have just been "suckered" into admitting what
you have been engaged in, and of even keeping track of your attempts.

Admitting? You are delusional dude.

Sorry, dude, find something original, if you're capable ... it's "yabut"

and
it's been used to describe your behavior since I began to suspect the
juvenile game you've been playing.

Clever mind of yours there Swingman. Delusional, but clever. You really
should try reading comprehension though - it will help these delusional
spells of yours.

Yep, I know that you've been suckered into admitting your little game, and
of even keeping score, thread by thread.

Game? Again you say that. Do tell... just what is this "game". The only
thing I can be accused of is finally getting fed up with your high and
mighty attitude and deciding that I was going to give back tone and texture
exactly as you put it out. And that my delusional friend seems to have
really gotten your goat.

And now that that's been seltled, go **** yourself, sucker.

Profound. Not surprising, but profound... considering the source.
--

-Mike-