Vic Baron

Default to JOAT

Just a comment that I appreciate the time you take to find and post the
various plans that you post. Most don't appeal to me personally but every
now and then something catches my eye.

Just wanted to say thanx for the efforts.

Vic
--
There are 10 kinds of people - those who understand binary and those who
don't

AAvK

Does this mean I have to stop saving them ? I hate being called a groupie.
Puff

good reason for that....

--
Alex