Jack the Breeder

Default Ping to JOAT

JOAT, I am lurker from the doggie groups. I found this group when the
trolls started crossposting and I have been lurking here since. It
appears that the trolls have posted this garbage all over usenet. The
worst part, is that even though these were not your posts, the
archives are forever tainted with these most recent "inspirations". If
anyone ever does a search on your past inspirations, these will come
up too. Anyway, keep on trucking and be strong.
Jules

google, no doubt.

T.

Sun, Oct 19, 2003, 9:53am (EDT-3)
(Jack=A0the=A0Breeder) says:
JOAT, I am lurker from the doggie groups. I found this group when the
trolls started crossposting and I have been lurking here since. It
appears that the trolls have posted this garbage all over usenet. The
worst part, is that even though these were not your posts, the archives
are forever tainted with these most recent "inspirations". If anyone
ever does a search on your past inspirations, these will come up too.
Anyway, keep on trucking and be strong.

Well gee, Jack. Looks like whoever must be maligning you also.
Because the below post appears to have been sent (cross-posted) by you.
What's the story behind that?

From: =A0=A0
(Jack the Breeder) Group: =A0=A0
rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,soc.cul ture.jewish,rec.woodwork=
ing,alt.religion.islam.arabic
Subject: =A0=A0 B&H JEWISH CAMERA SHOP SUPPORTS ISRAEL Date: =A0=A0 Sun,
Oct 19, 2003, 10:10am (EDT-3) Organization: =A0=A0
http://groups.google.com X-Trace: =A0=A0 posting.google.com 1066583443
14024 127.0.0.1 (19 Oct 2003 17:10:43 GMT) X-Complaints-To: =A0=A0
5:10pm (EDT+4)
B&H JEWISH CAMERA SHOP SUPPORTS ISRAEL:
B&H Photo and Video is a Jewish-owned-and-operated business. Notice that
they do not work on Jewish Holidays but they do work on Christian
Holidays. If they were truly a diverse workforce, they would not be
catering to the minorities. Be careful when you buy a camera....you may
be giving your money to the terrorist government of Israel to kill
innocent Palestinian women and children.