J T

Wed, Jan 5, 2005, 11:23pm (EST+5) (Vic=A0Baron)
exclaims:
Just a comment that I appreciate the time you take to find and post the
various plans that you post. Most don't appeal to me personally but
every now and then something catches my eye.
Just wanted to say thanx for the efforts.

Hmm, been skipping your meds, eh?

No prob, but you're wrong. I don't look for this stuff. It's
fallout from searches I make for myself. It only takes a few seconds to
post some of what I find, so I do it. Most of my searches nowadays are
not wood related, so not so many posts. You want more, check the
archives. And, yeah, some of it is total crap - those I post to wind up
the "too tight" people. LOL

There's a few people who actually saved about everything I posted.
I've got groupies. LMAO

JOAT
EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.
- Death